Our clients love this SEO visual guide.
We think you will too!
SEO guides are abundant and ever-changing. Some are useful while others tend to create more confusion than help. With our clients, we’ve created a simple SEO visual guide to help them in Web site development and management.
The guide offers a unique perspective to working with your Website as a “Landing Zone” for those jumping into Google (or other search engines) to search for your products or services.
At the 10,000 foot view, you have the basics:
- Do your keyword research
- Creating a sitemap.xml for your site
- Submit your site to search engines
- Create a SEO strategy!
At the 5,000 foot view, you have the targeting and the ability to “funnel” your prospects to a specific landing page:
- Create unique “TARGET” landing pages
- Utilize specific draw keywords and phrases
- Find and use sub-derivatives to broader search terms
Finally, at 1,000 feet, they need the “Landing Zone” prepared for them:
- Make them land exactly where they need to
- Have a specific Call-to-Action
- Have a way to collect leads (data for future SEO improvement)
The visual SEO visual guide is FREE for you to download.
Simply click on the guide image to the right and it will take you to the PDF.
And when you’re ready for a deeper dive, don’t forget who got you started! 😉